As Co-owner at Coldwell Banker Castle Pines, Steve Redmond has generated over $900 million dollars in home sales since 1994. Steve is
also the past owner of Castle Pines Marketing, LLC. Steve brings an impressive wealth of knowledge, expertise, and was recently inducted
into The President's Circle for Coldwell Banker.
Always exuding a positive outlook, his dedication and loyalty to his clients has made Steve a first choice when buying or selling in Castle
Pines Village. He is married to his beautiful wife, Christina and they have 3 wonderful sons. It would be hard to mention Steve without
including Tucker, his dog. He is our friendly canine concierge, and also part of our Coldwell Banker Castle Pines family.
"I have worked with Eva Barkman and Steve Redmond from Coldwell Banker Castle Pines to sell two homes in the
last 5 years. They are very pragmatic in their approach and their attention to detail is amazing. They truly
listen to their clients and offer expert advice second to none. I will definitely look to Eva and Steve to
sell my next home."
"Steve and Eva make a great team. They did an outstanding job of listing and selling our house. Steve also
represented us with the builder when we originally built the house.
• In the process of getting the house ready to list, we had a major water leak and they spent countless
hours helping us schedule workers and letting them in and out of the house as we were out of state.
• Eva was very patient in working with the realtor representing the buyers that was very unprofessional. She
spent many late nights and hours helping us get the house under contract. She has excellent people skills.
• They have excellent market knowledge and contacts.
• They were very responsive and had excellent follow up
• We would highly recommend them to anyone either buying or selling a home in Castle Pines."
Denny and Christie Seachrist